DataHub version 9 is now in beta, offering new IoT features
Establish secure, bi-directional data communication for your industrial systems. Receive, integrate, and stream up to 50,000 data changes per second.
Integrate your data
Pool data from all sources and protocols into a single, unified data set. Any client can access any data subset using any supported protocol: OPC UA, OPC Classic, Modbus, DDE, TCP, ODBC, HTTP, XML, and more.
Connect your systems
- Network OPC servers and clients
- Integrate OPC UA with OPC DA
- Log your data to any SQL database
- Bridge data between servers
- Configure redundant connections
- Modify your data in-stream
- Many more options
- Connect securely to the Industrial IoT
Tunnelling provides easy-to-configure, secure, and robust networking for data protocols that are difficult to connect or that rely on insecure architectures. Tunnelling with the DataHub goes beyond the basics, letting you integrate your data without exposing your networks.
- Uses DHTP for optimal security, resilience, and data throughput.
- Connects any supported protocol, including OPC DA, OPC UA, Modbus, and DDE.
- Seamlessly integrates other DataHub features like data logging, bridging, redundancy, and scripting.
Need to integrate OPC DA and UA? As an OPC Gateway, the DataHub lets you connect any OPC DA server or client to any OPC UA server or client, locally or over the plant network.
- Protect your investment in OPC
- Future-proof your system
- Simplify OPC UA migration
The DataHub provides a highly reliable way to log your data to MS SQL Server, MySQL, OSI PI, Oracle or any other ODBC-compliant database.
- Log to any existing table, or create a new one.
- Built-in store and forward ensures that your data gets logged even during bursts of activity or network breaks.
- You can also query the database and write the results back to your data source.
We had OPC servers on our equipment but found that using DCOM for networking was too risky. It was difficult to configure and it required us to open too many ports in our firewalls. We had to find a way to avoid using DCOM…For us, this OPC tunnel is very good, because we avoid configuration hassles and we are secure from DCOM break-insSr. Mario Mendizabal, Minera San Cristobal, owned by Apex Silver and Sumitomo Corporation
You can connect one OPC server to another OPC server with the DataHub, allowing changes in one piece of equipment to be communicated directly to another.
- Scale or modify your data as it passes through the DataHub.
- Define more complex relationships with the built-in Scripting language.
- Connect multiple OPC servers and clients to create a common data set.
- Bridge data from OPC DA, OPC UA, and non-OPC servers as well.
For those systems that require an extra measure of protection, the DataHub supports hot-standby redundancy. Configure two identical data sources, and if one goes down, the DataHub will automatically switch to the other.
- Seamless, split-second switchovers minimize data loss.
- Smart switchover only triggers when the data source changes.
- Switchover can be based on changes to data points or connection quality.
- Supports hot, warm, and cold standby.
The DataHub’s built-in Scripting engine gives you the full power of a complete programming language, allowing you to manipulate and modify your live data as it streams through the DataHub.
- Perform real-time edge processing
- Work at the level of the data
- Connect to and customize virtually any system
- Expand the reach of off-the-shelf software